An outstanding opportunity available for a number of experienced Paediatric Nurses in the United Arab Emirates; Abu Dhabi/Al Ain!
We are currently looking for experienced Paediatric Nurses for an extremely well established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates - this role is within the groups brand new dedicated Paediatric Centre!
The group have a vast number of opportunities for Paediatric Nurses and are keen to on-board applicants who are passionate about working with children - there are often many projects and trips etc. for the patients (Arts and crafts, day trips etc).
Patient to Nurse ratio will be largely 1-2-1.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- 6 months' probation period.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Annual flight ticket.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Culturally diverse working environment.
- Travel opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (Diploma not accepted due to licensing requirements)
- Registered Nurse with valid professional Nursing license for country of origin
- Minimum of 2+ years of recent experience in a Hospital based in Western Europe, Canada, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please apply now or contact me via email laura.brydon@Medacs.com or call on +44 (0) 203 096 4633