A wonderful opportunity available for an experienced Palliative Care Nurse Specialist in the UAE; Abu Dhabi!
We are currently looking for an Palliative Care Nurse Specialist for an extremely well established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates to work within work across community/home-care and residential facility.
Offering assisted living, skilled nursing care, memory care , end of life care and adult day services. Providing a range of integrated services that aim to support patients to age well within an environment that promotes independence There are large, separated gyms, therapy and outdoor/leisure areas to facilitate management of differing levels of acuity and simulation of home/work and differing outdoor/community environments and surfaces.
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Training and development opportunities
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- Housing allowance.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Annual flight ticket.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Culturally diverse working environment.
- Travel opportunities.
- Bachelors in Degree in Nursing (Diploma's are not accepted due to licensing requirements)
- 5+ years experience working within Palliative Care.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please contact email@example.com or call Laura on +44 (0) 203 096 4633