We are currently recruiting for an experienced Paediatric ICU Nurse to join a team of well established healthcare professionals. Our client is well known...
A new and exciting opportunity available for an experienced Population Health Manager based in Abu Dhabi.
We are currently looking for an Population Health Manager for an re-known hospital group in the United Arab Emirates.
- This position develops, leads, implements, and evaluates population health improvement initiatives for the group
- Owns, analyzes, and reports quality metrics and data. Utilises available databases to analyze trends regarding practice performance and quality data. Partners with higher healthcare network and hospital leaders to strengthen the quality, collection, and analysis of population health data.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships within the network, hospital and its staff. Ensuring there is clinical integration across the boardk with documented practice workflows with intent to optimize care for patients and care team decision support at point of care.
- Applicant will ideally have chronic illness/ disease management experience chronic disease management
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Health Insurance.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Bachelors Degree in Clinical Speciality (Nursing, AHP etc)
- 4+ Years' Experience post speciality in a Hospital/Community setting based in Western Europe, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Masters/ PhD beneficial
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633