A wonderful opportunity available for an experienced Director of Quality and Clinical Governance based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
We are currently looking for a Director of Quality and Clinical Governance for an extremely well established hospital group based in central Dubai.
'To improve the quality of services and ensuring high standards of care by creating an environment which excellence in clinical care will flourish. To provide professional leadership and governance of the quality and risk department through a centralized service. To standardize workflow practices and utilize resources more efficiently amongst all facilities, such as quality initiatives and outcome measurements, clinical practice guidelines/policies, performance improvement and equipment, in order to eliminate factors and practices which waste time, effort and money.'
The hospital offers the following benefits:
- Highly attractive and competitive salary free of tax.
- Service bonus upon completion of contract.
- Flight ticket at the beginning and end of contract.
- Annual flight ticket.
- Health Insurance.
- Nursing qualification
- 2+ years experience Manager/ Director of Quality within a healthcare setting Western Europe, Central America, South Africa and Australasia
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
To find out more about this role, please contact email@example.com or call Laura on +44 (0) 203 096 4633