An exciting new opportunity for a number of experienced Clinical Psychologists specialising in Family Therapy, Couples Therapy, Child & Adolescent, Eating Disorders & Addictions.
This is a brand new mental health clinic based in Downtown Dubai.
The clinic will be open every day except Saturdays from 8am-8pm with rotating schedules (8am-5pm, 10am-6pm, 12pm-8pm). The working hours are 48 hours per week with 2 off days per week.
- AED 50,000 per month total salary (tax-free)
- Incentive Plan (TBD)
- 30 days free accommodation for candidates coming from outside the UAE.
- Relocation allowance.
- One yearly home flight for the employee.
- Medical insurance extended to the spouse and up to 3 children.
- Malpractice insurance.
- End of service bonus.
- Growth opportunities for those joining the team as the group will be opening more facilities in the region.
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 3 years full time study duration) + postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD, Psy D, Ed D, D.Clin Psy) from an approved psychology faculty or an education faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
- Bachelor degree in the field of psychologist (minimum 4 years full time study duration) + postgraduate full time Master's degree (MSc, MA, M.Phil) of minimum two (2) years course duration from a psychology faculty or an educational faculty with focus on psychology + minimum of 3 - 5 years' experience post qualification in related field.
If this position would be of interest to you apply now or call Laura +44 (0) 203 096 4633 / email email@example.com