Client Name: Russells Hall HospitalRole: Scrub Nurse/PractitionerRates: £31.06 £54.23 per hourShifts: Block Bookings available!Benefits:Access to Care4Carers our support service to help support your mental health...
Client Name: Leeds Teaching Hospitals
Role: Paediatric Scrub Nurse/Practitioner
Rates: £350-£465 Daily Pay
Shifts: Mon - Fri, Part time and Full time block bookings available
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Working alongside Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Theatre Nurses and Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), Theatre Support Workers and Porters to provide skilled care and support throughout a patient's perioperative care.
The Leeds General Infirmary ranks as one of the most technologically advanced in the country where state-of-the-art medical and diagnostic equipment and a dedicated team of healthcare professionals come together to provide the highest standards of care to many patients every year.
Development and opportunities
Working alongside a friendly, multi-disciplinary team you will be developing your clinical assessment skills every day, always striving to improve and provide the very best patient care.
Your clinical knowledge and experience will help you to support patients and their families. Using a variety of methods, you will be communicating clinical information and ensuring their understanding.
As a Paediatric Scrub Nurse/Practitioner with the fantastic you will:
- Demonstrate and develop clinical assessment skills and prioritise the care for patients undergoing a surgical / anaesthetic procedure.
- Actively support patients and their families, communicating clinical information using various methods to ensure effective understanding.
- Contribute to the continuing development of patient care within the operating theatres, e.g. through sharing knowledge and expertise as required.
- Prepare and organise the clinical area to receive patients for elective, emergency, and trauma procedures.
- To safely identify, prepare, check and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- Be a registered nurse or operating department practitioner.
- At least 2 years' post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
If you are ready to demonstrate how you can support patients and their families with empathy and understanding while undertaking a methodical approach to your clinical tasks, we want to hear from you. Apply today.