RoleOur client, located in Preston, Lancashire are seeking 2x Band 6 Specialist Physiotherapists to join their Physiotherapy Department.WhereLocated in the North-West of England, Preston is...
Our Client, a well-renowned and global Aviation airline, is seeking a Specialist Physiotherapist to join their Clinical Service Provision to provide In-House Specialist OH Physiotherapy.
The ideal candidate will encompass an can-do attitude, taking ownership, initiative, being adaptive and agile as well as committed to their role.
Duties of this Role include:
- Responsible for providing and administering in-house specialist OH physiotherapy service
- Communicates specialist information on a range of service development issues within the organisation
- Persuasive and negotiating skills required to influence organisational change regarding the health and well-being of workforce at manager level
- Communicate with other health professionals undertaking OH case management
- Support &/or deliver workplace assessments
- Provide ad-hoc telephone advice to management
- Undertake project management in OH subject areas
- Contribute to SEQOHS accreditation
- Undertake quality improvement and quality assurance activities such as clinical audits
- Willing to travel and work flexibly at different sites
- Deliver training to BA management
- It is the physiotherapist's responsibility to arrange, at their cost, a policy of indemnity insurance
- Monitoring of clinical performance (clinical governance) of the in-house specialist OH physiotherapy service
Qualifications & Experience
- Post-graduation qualification in OH related course or experiential portfolio showing competency equivalence to ACPOHE registered
- Considered an expert in OH physiotherapy practice (psychologically augmented) and recognised as making a distinguished contribution to OH physiotherapy providing expert advice within an external organisation
- Holds management experience and skills
- Experience in OH case management to include producing reports
- Experience undertaking work-site assessments
- Working independently within an OH team