Medcas Healthcare are hiring!!Role: Home Care WorkerLocation: ShepshedPay rate: £10.00- £11.00 per hour plus mileage 32p Hours: Flexible working shifts between 7am and 10pm Care...
Duties of a Care Worker:
- Promoting dignity and respect as well as independence and encourage Service Users well-being
- Personal care (assisting with washing and dressing, to aiding with toileting)
- Medication support (support and training will be provided)
- Meal preparation/support
- Domestic assistance
- Emotional and social support
To be successful in the role of a Care Worker you will:
- Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home and facilitate their independence
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition - we can provide full training, mentoring, round the clock support and on-going career development
- Be Reliable and an enthusiastic team member
- Good Communicator
- Good Organisational/time management skills
Are You a "People- Centered" person with compassion and commitment for helping others?
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful - truly valuing our care staff and customers.
If you're interested in becoming a Care Assistant, are looking to provide a first-class quality service, then click apply today, or call our Award Winning Recruiter from Inspired to Care, Natalie Eliseou on 01162643922 or 07435996102.