Care Coordinator Band 6 Are you an experienced Care Coordinator? Do you have experience working with clients with serious mental illness? Medacs Healthcare is looking...
Are you an experienced Band 7 Crisis Coordinator? Do you have experience providing leadership to a team? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Crisis Coordinator to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Birmingham. If you're an experienced Crisis Coordinator who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- You will be required to triage crisis calls
- You will be leading the crisis team
- You will be coordinating the shift for the team
- To maintain approriate records and complete audits
- Provide leadership to the team
- Any other duties as required by the client
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.