Our client is looking for Clinical / Counselling Psychologist to work in the Surrey area.If you are passionate about psychological therapy, enjoy working within a...
Clinical Psychologist - Band 7
Are you an experienced Clinical Psychologist? Do you have experience in helping veterans with PTSD and other trauma-related mental health difficulties? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Clinical Psychologist to work in Surrey on an ongoing basis. If you're an experienced Clinical Psychologist who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current HCPC Pin
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK NHS experience
- To provide psychological assessment, collaborative formulation and treatment using evidence-based trauma-focused, psychological models and interventions for veterans with PTSD, complex-PTSD, depression and other mental health problems
- To provide specialist psychological assessment for referred veterans, using structured and semi-structured clinical interview, psychometric instruments and other assessment methods as appropriate
- To formulate and devise psychological treatment and management plans for referred veterans with a range of psychological problems or varying severity and complexity, including those with challenging behaviours
- To maintain an agreed clinical caseload
- To provide psychological supervision of trainee psychologists/CBT therapists and other staff as required
- To contribute to service development and audit and training and research initiatives as appropriate
- To provide reports which communicate in a skilled and sensitive manner assessment, formulation, treatment planning and risk assessment
- Contribute to service planning, projects and initiatives
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
If you, or someone that you know that has the relevant experience for this role, please contact Laura - 01785 256434 (Opt 1, Opt 2) - Laura.Turvey@Medacs.com
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.