Medacs Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies. We are recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to...
Are you an experienced Social Worker? Do you have experience in helping children and families and support safe and stable family lives? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Social Worker to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Brighton. If you're an experienced Senior Social Worker who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Professional social work qualification e.g CQSW, DipSw, MSW and evidence of further post-qualifying training such as PQSW / Child Care Award or Practice Teaching Award
- Knowledge of all relevant Child Care legislation, Adoption legislation, the Assessment Framework and other relevant national guidance
- To provide support to children, families and carers in complex situations, including care proceedings and make assessments of need, plan appropriate resources, provide interventions and review these in line with outcomes for children and families
- To provide quality support to families and develop specialist knowledge and share this knowledge and good practice with other practitioners in the pod and across the service
- To take the lead in education and assessment of student social workers, the management and assessment of NQSWs and support and mentoring of less experienced social workers
- To contribute to, and lead, group supervision and to facilitate 1:1 supervision for NQSWs and students
- To take a lead with care planning and permanency planning, including providing consultants to social workers and support in attending court, review meetings and other challenging forums
- The maintenance of accurate records, which are of a high standard and promote good practice in recording
- To complete high quality reports, including for the court, which are based on good assessments that take into account the race, culture and identity of families, and to contribute to, and quality assure, assessments produced by other practitioners
- To contribute to training and learning events, including the development of communities of practice in specific approaches which underpin the Team Around the Relationship
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
If you, or someone that you know that has the relevant experience for this role, please contact Emma - 01785 256434 (Opt 1, Opt 2) - Laura.Turvey@Medacs.com
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.