University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust Role: Band 5 A&E Nurse Rates: £20.00 £42.00 per hour Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the...
Are you an experienced Band 6 Triage Nurse? Do you have experience of working in Mental Health Intermediate Care Team? Medacs Healthcare is looking for an RMN to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis across the Gloucestershire area. If you're an experienced an RMN who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- Provide assessment and implementation of brief evidence-based interventions for service users who are experiencing, common, acute mental health
- Support clinical governance, information collection and audit at entry level
- Engage in telephone and face to face health assessment
- Develop, implement and evaluate care pathways in conjunction with services users, carers and procedures
- Ensure that everyone involved in the cluster care plan receives a copy and to ensure that all relevant details are record on trust IT systems
- Actively support service users in the management of their medication with a 'concordance framework' and relevant policies
- Maintain accurate written records and statistics to ensure that service users details and details of care given are recorded in the notes and on the trusts datebase(s) in line with trust policy
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.