Client Name: Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation TrustRole: Scrub NurseRates: Up to £35.79 per hourDays available: Monday to Friday, ad hoc and block bookingsBenefits:Access to Care4Carers...
Are you an experienced Band 7 CAMHS Community Psychiatric Nurse? Do you have experience of working in an CAMHS team? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a CPN to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Hertfordshire. If you're an experienced CPN who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- To provide specialist assessments and treatment packages for young people referred to the service
- To maintain effective joint working with the CAMHS Quadrants and other community-based teams according to local circumstances
- Provide emergency assessments to young people presenting at A & E or admitted to paediatric ward and are experiencing a mental health crisis
- Provide community assessment and 7 day community follow ups
- Provide community intervention packages (e.g. at the clients home, school and surrounding area, or alternative appropriate locations)
- Provide triage and support to families via the C-CAT Crisis telephone line
- Ensure smooth and seamless transfer of care to other agencies for ongoing support for the young person
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.