Are you an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse? Do you have experience of working in a Community Recovery Team? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a CPN to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Romford. If you're an experienced CPN who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- To work collaboratively and effectively as a member of the multi-disciplinary team
- To be responsible and accountable together with the multi-disciplinary team for provision of high quality clinical care and interventions to service users, carers and family
- To ensure clinical treatment and interventions are led and implemented in compliance with CPA
- Be proactive, innovative and creative in delivering care, enabling the facilitation of service users recovery, empowerment and well-being
- To ensure effective risk management by accident/incident reporting
- To act as care coordinator for service users referred to CRT in accordance with CPA policy
- To undertake comprehensive clinical assessment of service users referred and to formulate appropriate risk management plans
- To be computer literate and able to utilise IT based information systems, spreadsheets and other IT packages as required by the Trust, Local Authority and EIP clinical lead and service manager
- To be responsible for the provision of accurate recording of information required by the Trust for audit purposes and to contribute as requested by the clinical lead in the process of service audit and evaluation.
- To undertake the supervision of junior staff, mentorship, teaching and assessing of students and trainees on placement within the team.
- To act as a Practice Mentor for nursing students on Professional Practice Placements.
- To work within agreed Trust policy, procedures and national guidance
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.