Are you an experienced Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (Mental Health Practitioner/Occupational Therapist)? Do you have experience of working on a Community Adult Mental Health Team? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a CPN to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Cumbria. If you're an experienced Community Psychiatric Nurse who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- Current NMC Pin No
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
- Minimum 6 months recent relevant UK experience
- To work independently as part of an interdisciplinary team to diagnose, assess, plan and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions,
- To undertake more complex assessments, using your profession specific clinical knowledge and skills.
- To function effectively across a variety of environments (e.g. ward, department, patients homes etc.) involving changing and demanding conditions
- To use a comprehensive range of verbal and non-verbal communication tools to communicate effectively with patients, this will include patients who may have difficulties with understanding or communication.
- To evaluate patient progress and alter treatment programmes as and when appropriate.
- To be responsible for own time management and the prioritisation of your caseload.
- To supervise the practice of designated registered and non-registered staff within the AMHT.
- To delegate appropriate duties to junior registered and support staff and follow up outcomes.
- To develop comprehensive discharge and contingency plans with relevant professionals to arrange on-going care.
- To attend clinical meetings, liaise closely both verbally and in writing with the multidisciplinary team, patient and carers across boundaries to ensure continuity and integration of patient's treatment.
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
If you, or someone that you know that has the relevant experience for this role, please contact Jamie- 01785 256434 (Opt 1, Opt 2) - Jamie.Redpath@Medacs.com
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.