Medacs Healthcare, a leading Nationwide nursing and Healthcare agency with over 30 years' experience and the preferred supplier to several prominent NHS Trusts, are recruiting...
Care Coordinator Band 6
Are you an experienced Care Coordinator? Do you have experience working with clients with serious mental illness? Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Care Coordinator to work in an NHS Trust on an ongoing basis in Ashton-Under-Lyne. If you're an experienced Care Coordinator who is keen to make a difference, then we'd love to hear from you.
- To provide care coordination (case management) to an identified group of patients
- To work independently as part of an interdisciplinary team to diagnose, assess, plan and implement patient specific programmes of care/interventions,
- The assessment of needs and delivery of intervention in line with currently identified best practice; risk assessment and management and safeguarding where appropriate
- You will be supported by the team and wider team
- You will need to have use of a car or access to a means of mobility and ability to travel is essential to the post
- Holiday pay
- Experienced & dedicated consultant
- Free mandatory training
- 24 hour support
- PAYE, Umbrella and Limited Company staff welcome
- NEXT DAY PAYROLL FOR PAYE EMPLOYEES
Why Medacs Healthcare? As a preferred NHS supplier across England, Scotland and Wales, we are a great option for general and speciality nurses looking for the flexibility, choice and additional income agency work provides. We also have plenty of private work options, friendly staff and are always looking to provide the best, most helpful experience for our agency nurses, such as our agency nursing pay rates and payment guide and UK map of hospital locations where we currently have agency nursing shifts. Apply today: Simply click the 'Apply for This Job' button below or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, call the Recruitment Team on 0800442207 or 01785236202.We look forward to working with you. Medacs Healthcare is acting as an employment agency on this vacancy.