Client Name: University Hospitals Coventry & Warwickshire Role: Anaesthetic Practitioner/NurseRates: Up to £30 per hour.Shifts: Full time staff needed Mon-Fri 08:00-18:00 Benefits:Access to Care4Carers our...
Client Name: East Cheshire NHS Trust
Role: Anaesthetic Nurse/Practitioner
Rates: Up to £33 per hour
Days available: Monday to Sunday, ad-hoc and block bookings
Shift Times available: Variable
* Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
* First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
* Competitive pay rates
* A dedicated placement officers
* Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
* Hundreds of new shifts available every day
* Long term jobs and short shifts available
* Lucrative referral scheme
* Revalidation support
* 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Working alongside Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Theatre Nurses, and Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), Theatre Support Workers and Porters to provide skilled care and support throughout a patient's perioperative care.
Hospital are pleased to announce that following our CQC inspection we have been rated 'Good' with inspectors reporting that we have made significant improvements. The Trust's overall rating has also improved to 'good'. This is a great opportunity to join our clinical or non-clinical teams to create a positive and motivating environment within our trust. Come and join our team in this exciting time of change as we pride ourselves, our staff, and our services on excellence.
The post-holder is responsible for undertaking and recording comprehensive nursing assessment and planning, delivering, and evaluating high standards of evidenced-based nursing care to a diverse group of patients.
Deliver care without direct supervision and be accountable for the care delivered and any omissions of care.
In addition to your qualifications, as an Anaesthetic Practitioner/Nurse/ODP you will have:
* patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
* excellent attention to detail
* a systematic approach to tasks
* excellent timekeeping
* the ability to work well under pressure
* empathy and understanding
* a flexible attitude
* a desire to learn and improve
* active listening skills
* the ability to use a computer competently
With your skills and passion for patient care you will be an asset to the theatre team. Apply today and enjoy next day payroll and excellent support from your own dedicated consultant.