Medacs Healthcare are recruiting care assistants to support our service users living at home in Trafford Manchester. It is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for...
Medacs Healthcare are recruiting care assistants to support our service users living at home in North Manchester. It is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to make a difference in your local community.
We are currently looking for drivers only with their own cars or access to one.
If you already work in care and have a transferable DBS, we can fast track your application and you could be earning within weeks.
Location: Miles Platting, Beswick and Ancoats
- £10.00 - Monday - Friday
- £10.25 - Weekends
- Mileage - 25p per mile
We have vacancies for the following hours:
- 7am - 3pm
- 3pm - 10pm
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- 25p mileage
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral app where you can build up points and make some extra money. You will also be rewarded for going above and beyond.
- Access to Blue light card - sign up for a blue light card and receive discounts at 100's of outlets
- Holiday & statutory sick pay
- Company Mobile phone for roster and call monitoring
- Excellent in-house and online training (yearly refresher training)
- Free DBS
- Free PPE
- Free uniform
- On-going career support and professional development should you wish to progress
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Program, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our care assistants and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Assistants'
You don't need experience, just:
- Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home and facilitate their independence
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition
- Be reliable and an enthusiastic team member
- Good communicator
- Good organisation/time management skills
- Have the right to live and work within the UK
Duties of a Care Assistant:
- Domestic assistance
- Personal care (assisting with washing and dressing, to aiding with toileting)
- Medication support (support and training will be provided)
- Meal preparation/support
- Promoting dignity and respect, as well as independence and encourage service users' well-being
- Emotional and social support
If you're interested in becoming a Care Assistant or are looking to provide a quality service, then click apply today, or call us on 0161 888 2636. .
Get in touch today!