Medacs Healthcare are hiring, Fulltime Care Assistants urgently needed!!Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit care assistants to support our service users in their homes. It...
Medacs Healthcare are hiring, care assistants urgently needed!!
Medacs Healthcare are looking to recruit care assistants to support our service users in their homes. It is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you to work within your local community. We are currently looking for staff with access to their own vehicles to fill a variety of roles including full time, part time and weekend staff.
Role: Home Care Assistant
Location: Levenshulme, Manchester
Branch contact details: Sam Davies 0161 5077260
£10 - Monday-Friday
£10.25 - Saturday-Sunday
£9.50 per hour per contact time with service user
Full, paid training provided, and no qualifications required, so get in touch today for an informal chat with Andrea to see if you could join Medacs and make a difference within your local community.
Duties of a Care Assistant:
- Domestic assistance
- Personal care (assisting with washing and dressing, to aiding with toileting)
- Medication support (support and training will be provided)
- Meal preparation/support
- Promoting dignity and respect, as well as independence and encourage service users well-being
- Emotional and social support
Benefits of working with Medacs Healthcare
- Competitive Pay rates
- Bank Holiday enhancement pay
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Full/Part time flexible hours are available to suit your work life balance
- Care Friends - an easy, fun and rewarding referral app where you can build up points and make some extra money. You will also be rewarded for going above and beyond.
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Company Mobile phone for roster and call monitoring
- Excellent in-house and online training (yearly refreshers)
- Free DBS
- Free PPE
- On-going career support and professional development should you wish to progress
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Program, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Our employees mean a lot to us! We take pride in our care assistants and the support they deliver, so to give back, we host regular awards for our 'Star Care Assistants'
- Access to Blue Light card, giving you discounts at 100's of outlets
- Uniform provided (if required)
To be successful in the role of a Care Assistant you will:
- Have a keen interest in providing care to vulnerable individuals who wish to remain living at home and facilitate their independence
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition
- Be reliable and an enthusiastic team member
- Good communicator
- Good organisational/time management skills
If you're interested in becoming a Care Assistant, are looking to provide a first-class quality service, then click apply today, or call Sam Davies 0161 5077260
You don't need to have any previous experience in home care; your personality is so much more important in a role like this. Homecare opportunities are diverse and provide a wide range of career opportunities regardless of your experience level, full training and support will be provided at every stage of your career to ensure you have the skills needed for the role. Knowing how much of difference you are making in your working hours to the people who need it the most will leave you and your service users with a smile on their faces.
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Get in touch today!