Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine to join a large, teaching NHS Hospital based in North West England.
Salary scale: £84,559 to £114,003 per annum depending on experience - 10 PA's
Hours: Full Time, 10 Programmed
Contract type: Fixed term for 12 months (Locum Consultant)
The posts will allow the appointees to evolve their personal respiratory passions and strengths. Despite, the current posts being 1 year appointments in the first instance there is an expectation that they will become substantive to support clinical delivery and service development.
The post holder will:
- Specifically adopt, in conjunction with colleagues, an active role in the planning, development and delivery of the Respiratory Service for the Directorate.
- Provide direct input to patient care both inpatients and outpatients; contribute to multi-disciplinary teams and lead the co-ordination of care for patients within the Trust.
- Participate in the Consultant on-call rota with prospective cover.
- The post holder will carry out Hot, General and speciality Respiratory Clinics,
- Full and Specialist registration (and with a licence to practice) with the General Medical Council (GMC) or be eligible for registration within six months of interview.
- MRCP or equivalent
- Wide experience in Respiratory and General Medicine with evidence of Acute Medicine and Respiratory training
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about this post, please apply below and send your CV to Agnieszka Olbrys.