Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Consultant in Palliative Care to join a large NHS Hospital based in Herefordshire. Salary scale: ...
Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Consultant in Critical Care to join a large, award-winning NHS Foundation Trust based in Nottinghamshire.
Salary scale: £84,559 to £114,003 per annum depending on experience - 10 PA's
Plus £10,000 relocation package and £25,000 recruitment incentive
Hours: Full Time, 10 Programmed
Contract type: Fixed term for 12 months (Locum Consultant)
Main Clinical Duties:
- To assist in the provision and development of a safe, effective and efficient critical care service and support the Trust and Network, in their aim to provide the best possible care to patients.
- Out-of-hours responsibilities, including participation in the consultant on-call rota for Critical Care Medicine.
- To carry out all duties at the highest possible standard and in accordance with current quality initiatives within that area of work.
The post comprises of at 6.0 PA in Critical Care PA, 1.5 SPA for core activity and 0.5 SPA for additional nonclinical lead roles to be arranged by mutual agreement, depending on the requirements of the service and interests of the appointee. A full-time 10 PA job plan will include 2.0 PA in an allied specialty e.g. Anaesthetics, Emergency Medicine or Acute Medicine.
- Full GMC registration with a license to practice
- DIC, FFICM, FRCA or MRCP
- 12 months or more of Anaesthetics training
- Extensive experience in Critical Care Medicine, in a wide range of settings, with experience and confidence at consultant level
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about this post, please apply below and send your CV to Agnieszka Olbrys.