Our client operates seven hospitals in the UAE with over 900 inpatient beds, as well as more than 19 clinics in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al...
Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Locum Consultant Dermatologist to join a large NHS hospital based in the Greater Manchester area.
Salary scale: £84,559 to £114,003 per annum depending on experience - 10 PA's plus relocation package
Hours: Full Time, 10 Programmed
Contract type: Fixed term for 12 months (Locum Consultant)
The post holder will participate in the day to day running of the dermatology service and will also have every opportunity to participate in the management of the dermatology service.
Main duties of the post will include:
- Provision of out-patient services for dermatology patients as per agreed job plan
- Further develop existing clinical protocols and pathways to maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of diagnosis and treatment minimizing hospital attendance where appropriate
- Provision of a consultant-led inpatient referral service, providing advice for patients within general medical services in conjunction with the existing post holders, working with the junior medical staff to ensure optimum effective management of patients
- Take part in professional supervision and development of all the junior and middle grade doctors within the team including appraisal and personal development planning with his/her team
- Demonstrate commitment to, and participation in, clinical governance, risk management, clinical audit, appraisal and annual job planning process
- Full and Specialist GMC registration with a license to practice
- MRCP or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Dermatology
- Ability to provide expert clinical opinion across a wide range of problems within the specialist area of Dermatology
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about this post, please apply below and send your CV to Agnieszka Olbrys