Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Consultant Interventional Radiologist with sub-speciality interest and training in Vascular and Non-Vascular Intervention to join a large NHS Hospital based in southeast England (close to London).
Salary scale: £84,559 to £114,003 per annum depending on experience - 10 PA's
Plus the relocation package
Hours: Full Time, 10 Programmed
Contract type: Fixed term for 12 months (Locum Consultant)
Main clinical duties:
- Deliver a diagnostic radiology service of high quality.
- Contribute to development of the general and specialist imaging service to support the Trust in ensuring provision of high-quality diagnostic support throughout the week.
- Work flexibly with colleagues to support the timely management of emergencies and inpatients.
- Undertake an appropriate share of the on-call rota for diagnostic radiology.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary clinical meetings (MDT).
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of clinical protocols.
- MBBS or Equivalent
- Entry on GMC Specialist Register; eligible for entry on Register or within six months of receipt of CCT at time of interview.
- Fellow of the Royal College of Radiologists (or equivalent)
- Evidence of appropriate training in all imaging modalities
- Experience with Clinical audit
- Ability to offer expert clinical opinion on a wide range of modalities
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about this post, please apply below and send your CV to Agnieszka Olbrys.