Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Senior Clinical Fellow in Paediatric Emergency Medicine to join a busy NHS Hospital based in London. Salary scale:...
Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Senior Clinical Fellow in Paediatric Emergency Medicine to join a busy NHS Hospital based in East Midlands.
Salary scale: £39,698 to £52,090 plus 40-50% banding
Hours: Full Time, up to 48 hours per week
Contract type: Fixed term for 12 months (with a possibility of extension)
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of the Paediatric Service with regard to Emergency and Neonatal intensive care
- To support the senior decision making in the Emergency Department and on the General Paediatric Wards
- Teaching & training of junior staff, medical students
- To actively participate in both departmental & Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance & audit.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing medical education (CME).
- MBBS/MBChB or equivalent
- Full GMC Registration
- APLS Provider
- Training in Child Protection/ Safeguarding (Min Level 3)
- Evidence of achievement of core ST1-ST3 competencies or equivalent for general paediatrics and neonates.
- 4 years full-time postgraduate experience including a minimum of 3 years SHO or equivalent level and 1 year at Middle Grade/Registrar level
- Good standard of clinical skill & expertise in paediatrics and neonatal care.
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about this post, please apply below and send your CV to Agnieszka Olbrys.