Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine interested in joining a large university hospital based in East Midlands. Salary scale: ...
Medacs Healthcare is currently recruiting for a Consultant in Respiratory Medicine position based in London.
Salary scale: £93,666 to £112,281 per annum depending on experience - 10 PA's plus relocation package & LWA
Hours: Full Time, 10 Programmed Activities
Contract type: Fixed term for 12 months (Locum Consultant)
The appointment is for a full-time Consultant Physician within Respiratory Medicine. Applications are invited from Full time, Part time and Job Share applicants. If a person is appointed as a part-time or job share position modification of the job content will be discussed on a personal basis with the trust in consultation with consultant colleagues. The post holder will work with the existing Consultants to develop services in Respiratory medicine, in particular, to focus on assessment and follow-up of post-COVID patients.
- Facilitate access to a full range of inpatient and outpatient Respiratory services.
- Be expected to cover for absent Consultant colleagues within the Department to allow for annual and study leave.
- Make collaboration between hospital and community services as efficient as possible, supporting discharge from hospital where appropriate and ensuring appropriate follow up arrangements.
- Provide peer group support, supervision, further education and professional development essential to the welfare and effectiveness of trainees in Respiratory medicine, General Internal Medicine and the allied professions.
- Be educationally responsible for training and appraisal of junior staff
- Full GMC Registration and MRCP
- On specialist register or within 6 months of completion for CCT in Respiratory Medicine
- Evidence of broad-based training experience in General Medicine
- High level of Respiratory Skills
- Willingness and ability to participate in the on-call rota
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about this post, please apply below and send your CV to Agnieszka Olbrys