Medacs Healthcare are looking for an experienced Consultant Dermatologist to work in one of the region's most high-profile private healthcare groups.This 280-bed, multi-disciplinary hospital offers...
Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Consultant Dermatologist interested in joining a large university hospital based in West Midlands.
Salary scale: £88,364 to £119,133 per annum depending on experience - 10 PA's plus relocation allowance up to £8,000
Hours: Full Time, 10 Programmed Activities
Contract type: Fixed term for 12 months (Locum Consultant) or Substantive
- Maintenance of the highest clinical standards in the management of a Dermatology Service
- To share with colleagues responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Dermatology Service.
- Teaching & training of junior staff, medical students
- To participate in NIHR portfolio studies
- To actively participate in both departmental & Trust matters concerning Clinical Governance & audit.
- To have responsibility for ensuring active participation in continuing medical education (CME).
- Full GMC Registration with a license to practice
- Evidence of entry on GMC Specialist Register OR Be within 6 months of attaining CCT
- Experience in Dermatology Departments in UK is an essential requirement.
- Comprehensive technical competence in General Dermatology & Skin Surgery
- Ability to offer expert clinical opinion on all Dermatology & related problems
- Paediatric / Surgical experience
If you are interested and wish to receive more details about this post, please apply below and send your CV to Agnieszka Olbrys