Clinical, Disability and PIP AssessorsAs one of the UK's leading agencies for healthcare professionals, Medacs Healthcare are looking for remote PIP Assessors (also known as...
Clinical, Disability and PIP Assessors
As one of the UK's leading agencies for healthcare professionals, Medacs Healthcare are looking for remote PIP Assessors (also known as Clinical or Disability Assessors) to work on one of their globally renowned multinational accounts.
This competitive, home based position involves carrying out assessments for Personal Independent Payments (PIP) required for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP).
If you're a registered nurse (RGNs, RMNs and RNLD), physiotherapist, occupational therapist or paramedic, this unique, home-based position with excellent benefits and fixed hours will be ideal for you.
What you can expect to receive
The starting salary for our home-based PIP Assessors is £35,000, with additional salary uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months. When you join the team, you'll be eligible for our £500 refer a friend scheme (T&Cs apply). Full training will also be provided.
We'll also reimburse your NMC or HCPC fee once you've passed probation. Currently, we're hiring across the UK and are flexible on where you're based remotely, as long as you can travel into a Medacs office on occasion.
Where we're based:
- West Midlands
What We're Looking For
To register for our PIP assessor roles, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A minimum of one year post-registration experience
- A current NMC/HCPC PIN with no restrictions to practice
- Strong literacy and IT skills
The Ideal Candidate
This role is best suited to those with a broad knowledge and previous experience of assessing and/or report writing, although full training will be provided.
Interpersonal skills are also crucial, as well as the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment. As this Clinical Assessor role is computer based, all candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to navigate various IT systems.
Our Clinical Assessor position will also suit healthcare professionals who are interested in functional assessor roles as the day-to-day duties are very similar.
While our dedicated Healthcare Services team will work with you to fully understand your professional needs and provide the flexibility or adjustments you need, there are many more reasons to join the Medacs Healthcare family.
- Excellent starting salary of £35,000 per annum
- Salary uplifts of £1,000 at 6 and 12 months*
- £500 refer a friend scheme*
- Reimbursement of NMC/HCPC fee once passed probation
- Optional paid overtime
- Fantastic opportunities for promotion and professional growth
- Flexible working options available Monday - Friday
- 25 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company pension and life assurance
- Extensive training including an elearning programme and paid 4 week
- Ongoing support through workshops, peer supervision and training sessions to support CPD and revalidation