A fantastic opportunity available for a Consultant in Palliative Medicine in Dubai.
Medacs Healthcare is offering a unique opportunity for a Consultant in Palliative Medicine for a well-established hospital group in the United Arab Emirates. In a state-of-the-art healthcare facility, that has continued to dominate Dubai's healthcare landscape in terms of the quality of its medical staff, the breadth of services it offers and the standard of equipment it operates.
The client offers the following benefits:
- Tax-free salary.
- Incentives (great earning potential)
- Onboarding economy flight
- 4 weeks temporary accommodation on arrival in UAE
- Medical insurance (extended to eligible dependents).
- Malpractice insurance.
- Life & Disability insurance
- 30 calendar days annual leave per annum.
- 10 days paid study leave per annum.
- End of service bonus as per the UAE Labour law.
(UK & Ireland based candidates ONLY)
- UK - Certificate Completion of Training in Palliative Medicine(CCT/CESR)
- Ireland - CCST
To find out more about this role, please contact Santiago.Manosalva@medacs.com or call +44 (0) 203 096 4633