If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then...
If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for a Bid Manager to contribute to the growth and development of Medacs Healthcare's business by winning new business through the effective production and management of bids.
We can consider full or part time working and remote or hybrid working from home and/or our London offices.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Manage the tender response schedule and identify opportunities to tender for new business and develop existing business
- On receipt of PQQ/tender documents, communicate with the client to identify their requirements
- Produce a project plan for the delivery of each tender, ensuring any potential barriers to delivering the tender on time are highlighted
- Assemble a bid team for each tender, allocating responsibilities and timelines and lead/manage the team to ensure bids meet client requirements/expectations and are delivered on time
- Co-ordinate pricing strategies for tenders
- Manage input for each bid and proof read all tender and related documents submitted to clients
- Support managers in bid presentations by preparing presentations/back up documentation and at times presenting to potential clients
- Establish a reference library of standard text and polices to be used in bids
- Work with sales and marketing to provide and source competitor data and analysis
- Report on bid performance and obtain feedback on bid wins and losses
- Identify and Implement strategies to improve performance
- Continually review the format/content of PQQ/Bid documents
- Be aware of all new business propositions by developing relationships and having regular communication with employees who have contact with clients/prospective clients
- Meetings in our London offices
A successful Bid Writer ideally with a good understanding of the healthcare and/or homecare recruitment market.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Flexible working with the option to work from home
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.