If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're interested and passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics. Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Established in 1990, Medacs is the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS, and the only specialist staffing agency awarded a place on every national framework.
Medacs Healthcare are currently looking to recruit a Placement Officer for the Doctors division within our busy Glasgow office.
This is a fast paced and rewarding role, where you finish the day feeling that you are making a real difference by providing exceptional service to clients and candidates within the NHS. Working with a well establish team, you will have all the help and support required to find your feet in the recruitment industry, with a clearly defined career pathway as you develop within the role. This is a target driven role with a fantastic uncapped performance related bonus scheme ensuring that you feel both motivated and rewarded in the role, with many of our current Placement Officers having over 10 years service with the company. The position will be fully office based during the initial training period with the option of progressing to blended home/office working thereafter.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
* Deliver an exceptional candidate experience by maintaining regular contact with all assigned candidates
* Building lasting relationships and keeping Doctors fully informed of all new work opportunities
* Submit candidates for work at every opportunity and complete the process
* Attract new candidates through use of social media, networking, headhunting and through referrals
* Understand and comply with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures
* Maintain up to date computerised files and records of all assigned candidates
* Maximise margin generation through effective sales and negotiation skills, whilst actively promoting all benefits and services offered by Medacs Healthcare and passing on potential leads to colleagues
* Achieve personal targets and objectives
* Handle all customer concerns within the agreed guidelines
* Actively participate in team activities and contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives
So, what are we looking for from you? Previous recruitment experience would be ideal but not essential, it is more important that you are passionate and driven, with a real desire to excel in whatever you do. Great relationship building and customer service skills are essential and previous experience of working towards sales targets would be beneficial.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
* Salary basic up to 25k plus generous uncapped performance related monthly bonus
* 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus public holidays and your birthday off
* Blended working with the option to work from home and the office after training
* Paid volunteering day
* Company pension and life assurance
* Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
* A voluntary mentoring programme
* Reward and recognition quarterly awards
* Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
* Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.