If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for a Placement Officer to be based in our Manchester offices.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Maintain regular contact with all assigned doctors, build lasting relationships and keep them fully informed of all new work opportunities and details of confirmed jobs
- Put doctors forward for work opportunities
- Maintain up to date compliant computerised records of all assigned Doctors
- Maximise the information gathered from telephone calls with doctors relating to their availability
- Gather market intelligence information and follow up on leads
- Develop close working relationships with internal providers
- Track and monitor all timesheets and take responsibility for Doctors submitting timesheets within weekly deadlines
- Generate statistical information for daily/weekly management reports
- Handle all candidate concerns within the agreed timeframes
- Actively participate in team activities and contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives
- Working towards own personal targets and objectives
This is an ideal opportunity if you have worked within a recruitment and/or sales driven role, are good at following procedures and excellent at building relationships. An understanding of the healthcare market is desirable too.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Flexible hybrid working
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care, and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics, and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.