Salary: £25,000 £30,000 (Plus OTE)Experience: 1 yearHours: Full time Contract type: 12 months fixed term Role PurposeTo effectively manage the recruitment and compliance process of...
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Placement Officer for the Doctors division to be based within the Manchester Team. You will be managing and developing a bank of Doctors and placing them with clients into locum roles.
Some of the key responsibilities involved in the role:
- Maintain regular contact with all assigned doctors, build lasting relationships and keep them fully informed of all new work opportunities and details of confirmed jobs
- Put doctors forward for work opportunities
- Maintain up to date compliant computerised records of all assigned Doctors
- Maximise the information gathered from telephone calls with doctors relating to their availability
- Gather market intelligence information and follow up on leads
- Develop close working relationships with internal providers
- Track and monitor all timesheets and take responsibility for Doctors submitting timesheets within weekly deadlines
- Generate statistical information for daily/weekly management reports
- Handle all candidate concerns within the agreed timeframes
- Actively participate in team activities and contribute towards continuous improvement initiatives
- Working towards own personal targets and objectives
This is an ideal opportunity if you have worked within a recruitment and/or sales driven role, are good at following procedures and excellent at building relationships. An understanding of the healthcare market is desirable too.
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities through our e-learning system
- Life assurance cover, Company pension scheme
- Birthday off
- Agile working with the option to work from home some of the week
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.