Medacs Global Group managed services division is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join their Manchester team.ABOUT THE ROLEYou will be managing the...
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Recruitment Consultant role working on the Nursing desk getting the right people in to the right roles and building long term client relationships.
- Maintaining regular contact with Nurses, building lasting relationships and keeping them fully informed of all new work opportunities and details of confirmed jobs
- Putting and Nurses forward for work at every opportunity
- Maintaining regular contact with clients, build lasting relationships
- Passing on leads to colleagues and actively promoting all the services Medacs have to offer
- Complying with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures and complying with Medacs best practice
- Maintaining up to date computerised and hard copy files and record of all assigned nurses
- Developing close working relationships with internal providers
- Achieving personal targets and objectives
- Handling all customer concerns within the agreed guideline
- Actively participating in team activities and contributing towards continuous improvement initiatives
Medacs Healthcare - Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.