If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst...
If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to work on the Nursing desk to run and achieve Medacs Nursing business objectives through successfully getting the right people in to the right roles and building long term client relationships.
Here's some of the key responsibilities of a Nursing Recruitment Consultant:
- Maintaining regular contact with Nurses, building lasting relationships and keeping them fully informed of all new work opportunities and details of confirmed jobs
- Putting and Nurses forward for work at every opportunity
- Maintaining regular contact with clients, build lasting relationships
- Passing on leads to colleagues and actively promoting all the services Medacs have to offer
- Complying with all company, statutory and quality policies and procedures and complying with Medacs best practice
- Maintaining up to date computerised and hard copy files and record of all assigned nurses
- Developing close working relationships with internal providers
- Achieving personal targets and objectives
- Handling all customer concerns within the agreed guideline
- Actively participating in team activities and contributing towards continuous improvement initiatives
Experience in a recruitment role within the Healthcare market is desirable although we will also consider those with a sales or customer service background.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working with the option to work from home for part of the time
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.