If you're interested and passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and...
If you're interested and passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Established in 1990, Medacs is the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS, and the only specialist staffing agency awarded a place on every national framework.
Medacs is currently recruiting for a Senior Contract Manager.
Based working from home remotely in the North you will be required to travel sometimes at short notice to sites in Yorkshire and North East for team and client meetings.
You will be executing the growth strategy for the Health Assessment Services business managing and ensuring all contractual schedules are in place and maximising margin whilst driving customer satisfaction and retention and ensuring SLA KPI's are met.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Executing the client strategy for the Health Assessment Service business
- Retaining contract wins
- Supporting team with contract queries and complaints
- Supporting the implementation of new contracts working with key stakeholders such as the implementation Operations, Clinical, Finance, HR and IT teams
- Ensuring all SLA requirements and KPI's are communicated to all key internal stakeholders including finance and operations and plans are in place to meet the requirements/KPI's
- Monitoring and reviewing performance against SLA KPI's
- Monitoring customer commitment to the SLA requirements and address any challenges with solutions
- Liaising with the team to set up management information reports as per SLA requirements
- Liaising with the team to ensure all processes and training requirements are set up correctly and on time
- Managing and update systems including opportunities, key contacts, visit reports and contract information
- Travelling for meetings
Ideally, you'll have experience in business development or account management together with knowledge in large scale government contracts and the health sector.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- Salary between 50-65K plus bonus
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days with length of service plus public holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
RSS Global is a portfolio of brands specialising in staffing and workforce solutions in the UK, Ireland and Asia Pacific. Our brands include Blue Arrow, Career Teachers, Chadwick Nott, Global Medics, Litmus, Medacs Healthcare and Tate.
Please see our privacy notice and note all data processing will be in line with our privacy notice that you can view by clicking here https://www.rssglobal.com/privacy-policy/