If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing an exceptional service, then join our Medacs...
If you're passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing an exceptional service, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Service Support Manager to join our expanding team working from either our Newcastle or Bradford offices.
You will be travelling to other locations as necessary so full driving licence and own transport required.
You will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day running of a Medacs Healthcare's contract. Working alongside the Senior Service Delivery and Operations Manager you will identify any issues and make recommendations on how performance levels within the contract can be further enhanced and take responsibility for the operational aspects of the contract in managements absence.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Attend client and internal meetings
- Present weekly/ monthly figures, operational matters, personnel issues and raise any business risks at meetings
- In the absence of the Operations Manager/ Senior Service Delivery Manager chair meetings and produce reports
- Assist with the management of resource allocation
- Continually review service delivery to identify and recommend ways of making improvements
- Assisting with home/ site set up and resolving IT issues
- Ensure quality assurance standards/processes are set up and maintained
- Responsible for telephony and IT requirements and continuity plans
- Train and mentor staff and communicate with all staff on a one-to-one basis
- Hold regular team meetings/Conference calls to keep all staff up to date
- Assist with monitoring performance of all resource, both clinical and non-clinical
Keys Skills and experience:
- Background of supporting with people management and following HR policies and procedures
- Critical thinking, conflict management and problem-solving skills
- Good planning, organising and collaboration experience
- Commercial awareness, decision-making and good negotiation skills
- An effective communicator with the ability to build and develop key relationships
- Presentation skills both in design and delivery
- Customer service and client led delivery experience
- Strong documentation and reporting skills - identifying any trends that need attention and good at Excel
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of contract management
- Direct work experience in supporting with managing and implementing service delivery
- Experience in supporting with people and change management
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.