Medacs Healthcare is looking for a Specialty Doctor in Emergency Medicine interested in joining a very friendly mid-sized department based at the NHS Trust situated...
Client Name: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Role: A&E Doctor
Location: Ysbyty Maelor Wrexham
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
Working flexible shifts at Ysbyty Maelor Wrexham, you will be based in an Accident and Emergency department, at the forefront of the action and working in a busy and demanding environment. In the role of A&E Doctor you will deal with members of the public who have been brought to hospital with traumatic injuries, acute illnesses or life-threatening conditions which need to be assessed and treated with urgency.
Development and opportunities
Life in an A&E department is never dull, and roles are suited to those who are great multitaskers. You will be managing a variety of problems across several patients at once and, as such, you will be expected to effectively prioritise each of the cases in your care.
A business with a future
If you are ready to work in a hospital that prides itself on the opportunities provided to staff and the care provided to patients, apply today, and enjoy access to hundreds of shifts, a dedicated Placement Officer and revalidation support.