We are currently recruiting for an experienced Consultant Paediatric ENT to join a team of well established consultants. Our client is a well known provider...
Client Name: Royal Preston Hospital
Role: Anaesthetics Consultant
Shifts: Job Plan will include evenings/weekends/out of hours
Location: Lancashire Teaching Hospitals
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
Working flexible shifts at Royal Preston Hospital, you will be responsible for providing anaesthesia and associated treatments and will oversee pre-op procedures and testing, administering medication to prepare patients for surgery and reversing anaesthesia in instances where it has been used to facilitate operations.
You will also resuscitate critically ill individuals, provide pain relief for patients during childbirth, following surgical procedures and injuries, or for those suffering the symptoms of painful diseases or medical conditions. For an Anaesthetics Doctor, no two days are ever the same.
Working as part of a wider team of medical colleagues, you will devise plans for the most appropriate form of anaesthesia for patients. You will be a team player and a strong communicator with the ability to make effective decisions even when under immense pressure. Whilst a lot of anaesthetic procedures will be planned and routine, others will be emergencies and you will need to remain calm and focussed throughout. Good analytical skills are important, and you will also benefit from having an excellent attention to detail.
A business with a future
If you are ready to work in a hospital that prides itself on the opportunities provided to staff and the care provided to patients, apply today, and enjoy access to hundreds of shifts, a dedicated Placement Officer and revalidation support.