Role: Band 5 Registered General Nurse(UK Experience Required)Rates: £19.21 £33.53 per hour Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night and at weekends....
Client Name: Oxford Health
Role: Band 5 Registered Nurse
Rates: upto £33.53
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night & at weekends.
- Access to Care4Carers to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Travel Time Paid*
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
Working alongside a friendly, welcoming team of dedicated professionals, you will be utilising these resources to provide emergency treatment and ongoing medical care of the highest calibre to patients.Development and opportunities
As a healthcare specialist, you will have access to a wide range of development and support packages to ensure you progress your skills and site specialities at every opportunity.
Working calmly across various high-pressure environments, you will be drawing on your quick-thinking abilities as well as your clinical knowledge and understanding. With responsibility for writing care plans, performing assessments and making referrals, alongside your clinical care tasks, this role will continuously challenge you to develop and consolidate your skills.
Your clinical knowledge and experience will help you to support seriously ill patients and their families throughout what can be a stressful and uncertain time. You will be carrying out essential tasks such as taking blood and undertaking patient observations for post-surgery patients as well as emergency admissions and planned admissions. Your calm, reassuring nature and methodical approach to tasks will ensure patients feel safe and reassured.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Nurse, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail & timekeeping
- a methodical approach to tasks
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy, understanding & a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 Registered Nurse with Oxford Health, you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients in a seriously ill or unstable condition.
- Actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families, communicating clinical information using a variety of methods, to ensure effective understanding.
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Take blood/fit a cannula and undertake patient observations (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration rate and oxygen level) as patient need dictates throughout the shift.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Nurse.
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
A business with a future
If you are ready to take a leap forward in your career, apply today to work in the best teaching hospitals in the country and enjoy flexible hours, next day payroll and excellent support from your own dedicated consultant.
If you can be flexible in your work and apply a systematic, skilled approach to your clinical tasks, we want to hear from you. Apply today.
If you are ready to demonstrate your nursing skills and passion for patient care in this Band 5 Registered Nurse role, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply today.