Client Name: County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation TrustRole: Band 5 Registered NurseRates: Upto £37.98Various shifts to suit you: earlies, lates, long days, nightshiftsBenefits:First sight...
Client Name: Ashford and St Peters Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Role: Band 5 Registered Nurse
Rates: Up to £52.14
Shifts: Flexible hours, with shifts available throughout the day, night & at weekends.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Ad Hoc Shifts - plan work around your schedule
- Full induction and trust training given
- Straightforward registration process
- Dedicated recruitment consultant to support throughout your registration
- 24/7/365 service - we're available when you need us
- Revalidation support
You will be working alongside a dedicated team of nurses, doctors and multi-disciplinary colleagues to provide a safe, high quality and effective care to all patients.
Your clinical knowledge and experience will help you to support seriously ill patients and their families throughout what can be a stressful and uncertain time. You will be carrying out essential tasks such as taking blood and undertaking patient observations for post-surgery patients as well as emergency admissions and planned admissions. Your calm, reassuring nature and methodical approach to tasks will ensure patients feel safe and reassured.
General key skills
In addition to your qualifications, as a Band 5 Registered Nurse, you will have:
- quick thinking abilities
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- excellent attention to detail
- a methodical approach to tasks
- excellent timekeeping
- the ability to work well and under pressure
- empathy and understanding
- a flexible attitude
- a desire to learn and improve
- active listening skills
- the ability to use a computer competently
As a Band 5 Registered Nurse with , you will:
- Provide constant monitoring and care for patients in a seriously ill or unstable condition.
- Actively support emergency admissions, planned admissions and post-surgery patients and their families, communicating clinical information using a variety of methods, to ensure effective understanding.
- Safely identify, prepare, check, and assemble equipment required for the relevant operating list.
- Adhere to the NMC professional Code of Conduct.
- Take blood/fit a cannula and undertake patient observations (blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration rate and oxygen level) as patient need dictates throughout the shift.
- Write care plans, perform assessments, and make referrals.
- Organise admissions and discharges to and from the ward.
- Be a Registered Nurse.
- At least 2 years post-graduate experience.
- 6 months recent NHS experience within the last 3 years.
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check.
If you are ready to demonstrate your nursing skills and passion for patient care in this Band 5 Registered Nurse role, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply today.