Client Name: University Hospitals LeicesterRole: Band 5-7 Theatre NurseRates: minimum daily rate Shifts: Flexible weekend work Benefits:Build your theatre experience working with an expert team...
Client Name: Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
Role: Theatre Support Worker
Shifts: Shifts available Monday to Friday
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- First sight of shifts across multiple NHS trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- A dedicated placement officer
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Hundreds of new shifts available every day
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
Working alongside Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Theatre Nurses and Operating Department Practitioners (ODPs), Scrub Nurses, and Porters to provide skilled care and support throughout a patient's perioperative care.
The Leeds General Infirmary ranks as one of the most technologically advanced in the country where state-of-the-art medical and diagnostic equipment and a dedicated team of healthcare professionals come together to provide the highest standards of care to many patients every year.
Your clinical knowledge and experience will help you to support patients and their families. Using a variety of methods, you will be communicating clinical information and ensuring their understanding.
With your skills and passion for patient care you will be an asset to the theatre team. Apply today and enjoy next day payroll and excellent support from your own dedicated consultant.