Weekend Consultant Locum Dermatologist - Glasgow, Scotland
Client Name: NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals
Role: Consultant Dermatologist, Insourcing Weekends
Rates: £1600 per day outside of IR35 (LTD) + Travel & Accommodation
Shifts: Saturdays, 09:00am - 17:00pm
- £1,600 per day (Outside of IR35) LTD payments accepted
- 24 patients per day
- 20 minutes per patient
- New patients only at present (moving forward there will be a mixture)
- 09:00am - 17:00pm
- Every Saturday for 6 months
- Starting next Saturday, 18th March 2023
Our requirement is for a consultant only 'see and treat' service as it is expected that nursing support will be provided by NHSGGC. Clinic locations could be in any of our facilities within GG&C, however prior to commencement we will be in a position to confirm these locations. Our requirement is for general dermatology clinics in the 1st instance. There may be a requirement for minor surgical lists and providers are expected to provide evidence of appropriate qualifications and experience of both.
First patient appointment on both Saturday and Sunday will commence at 09.00am with the last appointment booked for a finishing time of 17.00pm. Starting and finishing times will not be altered without written agreement in advance with NHSGGC. These times will vary for weekday clinics. It is the responsibility of the consultant to ensure that clinics finish on time to avoid patient delays and to allow nursing/admin staff to finish on time
Working flexible shifts at NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Hospitals, you will enjoy close working relationships with child and adult patients to diagnose, investigate, treat, and manage skin, hair and nail complaints, providing the highest standards of care at all times.
In your role as a Dermatology Doctor, you will need to use your excellent communication skills to actively listen to patients and clearly relay information and action plans. Helping patients understand their condition and treatment is a vital part of your work and can make a real difference to the patients' care experience.
- Be a GMC registered Doctor
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship)
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).
So, if you can combine empathy and understanding with specialised dermatological care and support, we want to hear from you. Apply today.