Client Name: Tameside & Glossop Integrated Care NHS Foundation TrustRole: Locum Gastroenterology ConsultantRates: £100-£120 per hour. PAYE onlyShifts: Mon-Fri. No ward work. 2 admin sessions...
Client Name: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Role: Gastroenterology Consultant
Location: Ysbyty Glan Clwyd
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
As a consultant in gastroenterology and hepatology, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the provision of Endoscopy services throughout the hospital, particularly diagnostic, therapeutic, and screening endoscopy.
Working flexible shifts at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, you will enjoy close working relationships with your fellow healthcare professionals as you work to ensure the highest standards of care are provided to patients of all ages while being a pillar of clinical and educational support for junior Gastroenterologists.
The Ysbyty Glan Clwyd takes their contribution to medical development and advancement seriously. As a result, you will have access to some of the most advanced medical equipment in the country and unparalleled opportunities for specialism, research and academia throughout your consultancy.
Development and opportunities
As a Gastroenterology Consultant, you will be dedicated to imparting complex knowledge and championing skill enhancement throughout the hospital. Leading by example, you will encourage uptake for the wide range of development and support packages available, supporting and mentoring your fellow healthcare professionals in their continuous professional development.
So, if you are dedicated to achieving the very best outcomes for patients by combining skill and surgical expertise with your ability to teach, coach and mentor junior medical staff, we want to hear from you. Apply today.