Locum Consultant Endoscopists - Derby
Client Name: University Hospitals of Derby and Burton
Role: Locum Consultant Endoscopists
Rates: £2000 per day outside IR35 (Limited company payments) OR £1757 per day inside IR35 (PAYE). Candidates can choose.
- All doctors must be JAG accredited
- All doctors must have full GMC registration & Right to Work
- Endoscopy lists, 2 lists per day
- AM lists are 12 points, PM lists are 10 points but payment is a day rate
- Both weekdays and weekends available - rotas should come out 6 weeks in advance
- No accommodation available on site, doctors will need to source and pay for accommodation off site
- Doctors will need to have their own Medical Indemnity insurance to cover this type of work (NHS patients only)
Location: Derby, East Midlands
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and well-being and enable you to deliver outstanding care
- First sight of jobs across multiple NHS trusts
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Long term jobs and short shifts available
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 support - we're here when you need us
As a Consultant Endoscopist, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the provision of Endoscopy services throughout the hospital, particularly diagnostic, therapeutic, and screening endoscopy.
Working flexibly at University Hospitals of Derby and Burton, you will enjoy close working relationships with your fellow healthcare professionals as you work to ensure the highest standards of care are provided to patients of all ages while being a pillar of clinical and educational support for junior Endoscopists.
University Hospitals of Derby and Burton takes their contribution to medical development and advancement seriously. As a result, you will have access to some of the most advanced medical equipment in the country and unparalleled opportunities for specialism, research and academia throughout your consultancy.
In your role as a Consultant, great reliance is placed upon your ability to demonstrate how critical specialist skills and communication combine to ensure a patient's care experience is the best it can be. Your calm, reassuring nature combined with your wealth of knowledge and expertise will help ensure patients feel safe in your hands.
- Be a GMC registered Doctor (you do NOT need to be on the Specialist Register).
- Be JAG accredited
- Have relevant experience at Consultant level, or references to support your transition up to Consultant level.
- Hold evidence of stand-alone Right to Work in the UK (unfortunately locum jobs aren't able to offer visa sponsorship).
- You will need to pass an enhanced background check (DBS).
So, if you are dedicated to achieving the very best outcomes for patients by combining skill and expertise with your ability to teach, coach and mentor junior medical staff, we want to hear from you. Apply today.