Client Name: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health BoardRole: Middle Grade General Medicine DoctorShifts: TBCLocation: Ysbyty Gwynedd HospitalBenefits:Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier...
Role: General Medicine Doctor and Middle Grade Doctor
Location: Ysbyty Glan Clwyd
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
As a General Medicine Doctor at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, you will be responsible for patients of all ages and genders. You may have a specialism, however in this role, you will diagnose and treat a whole range of common diseases, injuries, and conditions. You will carry out tests and be able to interpret test results, offer preventative care, and make recommendations to patients that encourage a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing best practice. Dealing with both acute and long-term issues you will also make referrals to hospital consultants or other medical specialists as required.
The role of a General Medicine Doctor is sometimes complicated, often involving the management of multiple health problems in an individual at once. You will however get to know many of your patients well and providing them with solutions for improved health, wellbeing and independence can be extremely rewarding.
A business with a future
If you are ready to work somewhere that prides itself on the opportunities provided to staff and the care provided to patients, apply today, and enjoy access to hundreds of shifts, a dedicated Placement Officer and revalidation support.