Client Name: Fairfields House Central & North West London part of Central & NW London NHS Foundation TrustRole: Locum Doctor, Consultant in General Adult Psychiatry...
Client Name: Lancashire Teaching Hospitals
Role: General Medicine Doctor
Shifts: 21 Jan 2023 -7 Apr 2023 9-5 covering bank Drs annual leave
Location: Royal Preston Hospital
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
As a General Medicine Doctor at Royal Preston Hospital, you will be responsible for patients of all ages and genders. You may have a specialism, however in this role, you will diagnose and treat a whole range of common diseases, injuries, and conditions. You will carry out tests and be able to interpret test results, offer preventative care, and make recommendations to patients that encourage a healthy lifestyle and wellbeing best practice. Dealing with both acute and long-term issues you will also make referrals to hospital consultants or other medical specialists as required.
Although your role will usually not involve you performing complex medical procedures or surgeries, it is essential that you are highly trained with the ability to demonstrate a broad array of medical knowledge. This will include not only physical aspects of people's health, but mental and social elements too. General Medicine Doctors have an additional duty to report any safeguarding issues to the relevant authorities.
Development and opportunities
If you are looking for a General Medicine role that continuously strives to achieve excellence and embody its core values, apply today and work in an environment where everyone is inspired and empowered to be the best they can be.