Client Name: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health BoardRole: General Surgery Middle Grade Doctor Location: Ysbyty Gwynedd HospitalBenefits:Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier...
Client Name: Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Role: General Surgery Middle Grade Doctor
Location: Ysbyty Gwynedd Hospital
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
As a Middle Grade Doctor in this varied field of specialist surgery, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the provision of General Surgery services throughout the hospital and in particular, the A&E and trauma functions.
Working flexible shifts at Ysbyty Gwynedd Hospital , you will enjoy close working relationships with your fellow healthcare professionals as you work to ensure the highest standards of care are provided to patients of all ages while also being a developing pillar of clinical and educational support for other medical professionals.
The Ysbyty Gwynedd Hospital takes their contribution to medical development and advancement seriously. As a result, you will have access to some of the most advanced medical equipment in the country and unparalleled opportunities to fully immerse yourself in specialism and training.
Development and opportunities
As a General Surgery Doctor, you will be dedicated to imparting complex knowledge and championing skill enhancement throughout the department. You will have access to an array of development and support packages to ensure your knowledge and skills are always challenged and fortified.
A business with a future
If you are ready to work in a hospital that prides itself on the opportunities provided to staff and the care provided to patients, apply today, and enjoy access to hundreds of shifts, a dedicated Placement Officer and revalidation support.