Client Name: Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NFTRole: Obstetrics and Gynaecology Middle Grade Doctor Location: Royal Preston HospitalBenefits:Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier...
Client Name: Lancashire Teaching Hospitals
Role: Obstetrics and Gynaecology Middle Grade Doctor
Location: Royal Preston Hospital
- Over 5,000 new job requests received every week. Approved supplier on every NHS medical locum framework
- Priority access and first sight of large number of jobs across multiple NHS trusts/health boards
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexibility on jobs/shifts; long term jobs and short ad hoc shifts available
- A dedicated point of contact
- Free CPD courses and career support with Medacs Academy
- Lucrative referral scheme
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we are available when you need us
- Access to The Support Hub - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
As a Middle Grade Doctor in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, your skills, knowledge, and experience are critical to the provision of patient care services throughout obstetrics and gynaecology, from endocrinology, female urology and pelvic malignancy, paediatric, adolescent and adult gynaecology through to high-risk obstetrics and fertility care.
Working flexible shifts at Royal Preston Hospital , you will join a multi-skilled team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing exceptional hands-on obstetric and gynaecological care, being prepared for the unexpected challenges that can present themselves daily.
The Royal Preston Hospital takes their contribution to medical development and advancement seriously. As a result, you will have access to some of the most advanced medical equipment in the country and unparalleled opportunities to fully immerse yourself in specialism and training.
Development and opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting new role where you can develop your knowledge and expertise and modify your clinical practice throughout your career, apply today and give your medical career a significant boost.
If you can demonstrate a commitment to quality improvement, patient safety, medical education and research and development, you are precisely the type of Doctor Royal Preston Hospital are looking for. Apply today.