Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust Role: Band 6 Community Nurse (MH Nurse, OT or Social Worker)Shropshire IAPT are looking for a Band 6 Community MH...
Trust: Midlands Partnership Foundation Trust
Stafford CAMHS are looking for a Band 6 or Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to support their team at The Bridge, St George's Parkway, Stafford. ST16 3NE. Please see below for more information.
- Band 6 or Band 7 CAMHS Practitioner to focus on CAMHS Assessments
- Flexible working - full and part time hours, within the hours of Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm.
- Working at base with potential option for some virtual working.
- Start as soon as possible for 12 weeks.
- Stafford based
- Essential that they have CAMHS tier 3 experience and skills in this area including assessing risk of YP's and families.
- Check if there are any exemptions from PPE as Face to face appts will be required and PPE will need to be worn.
- Practitioner with CYP MH background essential and therapeutic skills in MH, ie CBT, MH Nurse, Psychologist, Occupational Therapist
If you require additional information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com or call: 01785 256434 opt.1 opt.3