Client Name: Midlands Partnership Foundation TrustRole: Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse or Mental Health Social WorkerRates: up to £43 p/hShifts: 37.5 hours per week...
Client Name: Midlanda Partnership Foundation Trust
Role: Band 6 Community Mental Health Team
Rates: Up-to £30
Shifts: 30-37.5 hours p/w; 4-5 days p/w.
- Access to Care4Carers - our support service to help support your mental health and wellbeing and enable you to deliver outstanding care.
- Competitive pay rates
- First sight of agency nursing shifts across multiple trusts
- Next-day payroll
- Block bookings in your favourite locations
- Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
- Revalidation support
- 24/7/365 service - we're available when you need us
The South Shropshire Mental Health Team are looking for a Band 6 Community Nurse to support their team.
1. Working in an identified adult community mental health team.
2. Delivering a high quality clinical service to patients and their families.
3. Managing a complex caseload and responsible for clinical and caseload supervision of other team members where identified.
4. Delivering recovery focused interventions in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
The post holder will be responsible for working in an identified adult community mental health team, with the flexibility of working across localities, dependent on skill and service need. They will be responsible for care coordination of an identified caseload.
The post holder will be responsible for undertaking clinical assessments, in order to establish the person's needs, goals, risks and strengths in order to generate a collaborative care plan agreed with all involved. They will be responsible for delivering recovery focused interventions, in accordance with an agreed care plan, to an identified group of people experiencing mental health related difficulties.
The post holder will also be expected to be available for consultation, support and clinical supervision to other health professionals working within the Community Mental Health Pathway Service and other areas of the Trust where identified as appropriate.
If you require more information please contact: Jamie.Redpath@medacs.com
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role then apply to today!